Malala Yousafzai Room – Unisex Hoodie
Did you know that each of our rooms are named after a refugee who changed the world? Our Malala Yousafzai Room was inspired by the powerful Pakistani woman who dared to take on the Taliban’s ban against girls and woman’s education. Her defiance made her a target, and in 2012, she was shot in the head by a member of the Taliban. She survived the attack to go on and be an advocate for equality and change. She didn’t let the violence ruin her life. She has helped raise over $1 million for charities focused on education and girls empowerment!
Everyone needs a cozy go-to hoodie to curl up in, so go for one that’s soft, smooth, and stylish. It’s the perfect choice for cooler evenings!
• 50% pre-shrunk cotton, 50% polyester
• Fabric weight: 8.0 oz/yd² (271.25 g/m²)
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-lined hood with matching drawcord
• Quarter-turned body to avoid crease down the middle
• 1 × 1 athletic rib-knit cuffs and waistband with spandex
• Front pouch pocket
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem
• Blank product sourced from Honduras, Mexico, or Nicaragua